Log files of SeaTable server¶
The SeaTable logs are under
/shared/seatable/logs in the docker, or
/Your SeaTable data volume/seatable/logs in the server that run the docker.
- ccnet.log: logs for internal RPC, not useful
- dtable-server.log: logs for dtable-server
- dtable_web.log: logs for dtable-web
- seafile.log: logs of Seafile server
- slow_logs: Slow request logs, which can be used to debug performance issues
- monitor.log: Monitor logs, monitor.sh can auto restart the unexpectedly closed server
- init.log: Logs for docker initialization script
Log files of Nginx server¶
The Nginx logs are under
/Your SeaTable data volume/nginx-logs in the server that run the docker.